- | 19 Nov, 2017 | Europe’s Merkel, Macron, May Less Popular Than Trump
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | Trump: I should have left UCLA basketball players in jail
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | Bannon: McConnell ‘picking up his game’ because of our ‘insurgent movement’'
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | Britain to Brussels: I wish I knew how to quit EU
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | Report: Schools Must Teach Britain Is an ‘Immigration Nation’ to Fight Islamophobia
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | AG Sessions: ‘Proud’ to Defend Trump’s ‘Authority to Suspend Immigration’ that Is ‘Contrary to National Interest’
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | Juncker reaffirms support for Rajoy over Catalonia
- | 19 Nov, 2017 | ‘I Want This for George’
04 September, 2017
China Plans to Launch New Cooperation Initiative for BRICS, to Contribute to NDB
Chinese President Xi Jinping says that China is going to contribute to the new economic and technical cooperation plan for the BRICS countries financially and to support New Development Bank project.
China intends to make financial contributions to support the new economic and technical cooperation plan for the BRICS member states, as well as to support the New Development Bank's (NDB) activities, President Xi Jinping said Monday.
"I wish to announce here that China will launch the economic and technical cooperation plan for BRICS countries with 500 million yuan [$76 million at the current exchange rates] for the first term to facilitate policy exchange and practical cooperation in economic and trade field," Xi said at the opening of the plenary session at the BRICS Summit in Xiamen.