- | 15 Jan, 2018 | The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O’Riordan dies aged 46
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | Dollar Tumbles As Euro Soars To 3-Year High; US Markets Closed
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | Confirmed: Chelsea Manning Is Running For US Senate In Maryland
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | Senator Rand Paul defends Trump’s “s**thole” comment
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | UK officials call for investigation into European health insurance card program
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | UK government under fire over Carillion liquidation
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | Chinese CCTV maker HikVision also hit by US security fears
- | 15 Jan, 2018 | Prince Alwaleed Moved To Highest Security Saudi Prison After Refusing To Pay $6 Billion For Freedom: Report
04 September, 2017
China Plans to Launch New Cooperation Initiative for BRICS, to Contribute to NDB
Chinese President Xi Jinping says that China is going to contribute to the new economic and technical cooperation plan for the BRICS countries financially and to support New Development Bank project.
China intends to make financial contributions to support the new economic and technical cooperation plan for the BRICS member states, as well as to support the New Development Bank's (NDB) activities, President Xi Jinping said Monday.
"I wish to announce here that China will launch the economic and technical cooperation plan for BRICS countries with 500 million yuan [$76 million at the current exchange rates] for the first term to facilitate policy exchange and practical cooperation in economic and trade field," Xi said at the opening of the plenary session at the BRICS Summit in Xiamen.